The ever beautiful Deborah Mutund took to Instagram to share a bit of her journey and tips to looking and feeling great.
This is what she had to say – Just a reminder that you can achieve anything you want. I don’t want to brag about my weight loss cause I think my biggest challenge was be able to change my mindset
My goal has never been to be smaller it was to be happier Become a better version of myself.
I’m a proud advocate of body and MIND positivity. Do I want to be skinny? Na Thanks. However I do encourage you to improve your health, your lifestyle and your self image.
Here’s some of my tips to look and feel 🔥:
- Be patient (Yip it takes time) Be Consistent (When I’m home I wake up 3 times a week at 5:45 to train no matter how tired I am)
- Drink lots of water, freshly squeezed fruits & veg, champagne too
- Dance like no one’s watching
- Don’t step on the scale every 2 days
- Avoid carbs (Bread, pasta, rice, fries ) Less cool drinks & sugar
- Laugh hard, Be happy
- Mind your own business and stay away from negative people
- Love love love
- and have fun!
It is always great to read about how our favorites do this life thing. Thank you for the tips Deborah. you can follow Deborah on her Instagram for more