It is finally December, the last month of 2017, winding down has accelerated from a slow steady pace to the speed of sound.
At this time of year, all we tend to think about are the holidays, time with friends and family, and spending money. We forget that as much as December marks the end of one chapter of our lives it also means that the beginning of the next one is fast approaching.
The beginning of the chapter is determined by how the previous chapter ended. Both instances are dependent on you. Then the question remains what/how would you like to proceed.
Steps To Accepting The End And Moving Forward
The end doesn’t always have to be a gloomy thought; endings are as beautiful as you make them. Here are a few questions that will make your end a remarkable beginning.
- Glance back at your journey
- Look back on the road that you have travelled and the work you put in.
- Take Stock
- Throughout your journey you have had some turbulent times, take a moment to reflect and learn from them.
- Even with all the lows the highs were never far behind. Find, celebrate and use them to fuel the last couple of weeks and beginning of the next.
- What has happened has happened, what is, is. Now you have a choice to do whatever you want with your new found knowledge.
- Be Present
- Live intentionally and actively. Use what you have learnt to make the next part of your journey more enjoyable.
Learn From Experience’s Lessons
Life is built around a lot of lesson filled experiences. Lessons that can only be learnt from, if they are acknowledged as such.
Take the lessons, Acknowledge, Accept, Love and Live your best life yet.