Shea butter is one of the most amazing natural remedies that’s followed by coconut oil. It is the skin’s best friend, has it shown to be a superb moisturizer, with exceptional healing properties for the skin.
Raw African shea butter contains vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and E, as well as essential fatty acids. It has a creamy colour and a very distinct smell.
Benefits of Raw African shea butter
- -Intense Moisturizer – Shea butter provides intense moisturization to dry flaky skin.
- -Treats Eczema, contains powerful anti-inflammatory nutrients, which help reduce inflamed, dry and itchy eczema.
- -Soothes Sensitive skin.
- -Immediately Calms Bug Bites
- -Natural Sunscreen. Shea butter protects skin from harmful UV rays.
- -Relieves Itchy Skin.
- -Good for Acne-Prone Skin, shea butter can effectively be used as a good light moisturizer for acne-prone skin. It also helps fade acne scars faster and soothes painful and inflamed acne.
- -Fades Away, Stretch Marks.
- -Gives Skin a Natural Glow
- -Prevents Bumps After Shaving. Because it soothes sensitive skin and has anti-swelling properties, shea butter is good for keeping shaving bumps away.
Where to purchase it? Raw African Shea butter can be purchased at the following shops:
- Faithful to nature
- Dischem pharmacies
- Wellness Warehouse
Shea Butter DIY Mix for Stretch Marks:
Shea Butter – 1/2 cup
Cocoa Butter – 1/4 cup
Rosehip Seed Oil – 1/4 cup
Lavender Oil – 10 drops
Raw Honey – 2 Tsp
Measure out the required amounts of shea butter, cocoa butter and rosehip oil.
Place them in a double boiler over medium-low heat to melt to liquid form.
Once melted, stir in the raw honey then place the mixture in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Then whip up the mixture with a hand mixer into a silky textured cream.
Transfer it into an amber storage container and use generously twice a day or overnight alone.
You can use this mixture daily until stretch marks disappear.