Taking a long relaxing bath after a long day is what everyone looks forward to doing.
The most amazing thing is, you can easily make your own bath salts in the comfort of your own home.
Bath salts are a low cost compared to other methods like spa treatments, which can be more expensive.
Salts made with essential oils offer the added benefit of aromatherapy. Aromatherapy bath salts combine the benefits of the essential oils with the healing properties of the salt. The ability to relax and unwind at the end of the day is also the best way to insure sound, restful sleep at night, and bath products like salts can help.
Bath salts are known to cure many ailments and health experts are now advising patients to regularly use bath salts at home.
Benefits of Using Bath Salts
* Help nerves and muscles to function properly.
* It reduces inflammation,reducing pain and muscle cramping.
* Gets rid of dead cells from the skin.
* To moisturized your skin.
* Provides relaxation.
* Bath salts will detoxify and cleanse your skin.
* Your skin will soften and appear more radiant and youthful.
* It eliminates all dead cells from your skin
* It eases stress and improves your sleep and concentration.
One of my favorite bath salts to use after a long day is lavender- eucalyptus green tea detox bath salts. This will not only make you feel relaxed but also remove toxins from your body.
Directions for Use
To make these amazing bath salts you will need:
* 5 bags Green Tea
* 3/4 cup Epsom Salt
* 2/3 cup Baking Soda
* 1 1/2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil
* 15 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
* 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
~ Open the tea bags and remove the loose tea leaves. Discard the empty bags. Add the green tea, Epsom salt, baking soda, Vitamin E Oil, Eucalyptus, and Lavender to the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade.
~Process the ingredients until combined. Transfer the mixture to a jar or air tight container.
~Add 1/2 cup to warm bath water. Soak in the bath for 30 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: Drink a glass of water after you get out of the bath to stay hydrated.
All these ingredients can be found easily at any store that sells natural products, clicks and dischem.