They are many remedies for our skin out there but Coconut oil is becoming popular because of its healing properties.
Coconut Oil shows many medicinal properties which keep skin healthy and clear. It is considered as a great moisturizer as well as an important ingredient which can treat several skin issues including dark spots, scars, acne, stretch marks, and eczema.
When coconut oil is used in daily skin care routine, it can make your skin hydrated and glowing. Applying coconut oil to your face and body can be a great option to get the bright and beautiful radiant skin.
Because coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing and according to research it’s great for dermatitis, many women swear by its use as a night time moisturizer for their face too.
It can be used every day and you can purchase it from most retailers e.g Pick n Pay, Dischem, and Woolworths. The type of coconut oil that would be ideal to use is Organic, unrefined coconut oil for skin care because it contains all the natural ingredients.
For any at-home treatment use coconut oil stored at room temperature.
Benefits of using coconut oil:
- Light in texture and easily absorbed by the skin pores without leaving any greasy residue.
- Acts as a great moisturizer for all types of skin and heals dry skin and prevents moisture loss of skin.
- It is a great exfoliator as it removes dead skin cells and dirt while making skin soft and hydrated.
- Contains antibacterial properties i.e Helps reduce the risk of bacterial infections worsening acne.
- It helps to treat and calm the fungal infection like ringworm and yeast infection due to its anti-fungal property.
- Rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally.
- Can help reduce facial wrinkles.
- Coconut oil is a fabulous natural makeup remover leaving your skin feeling moisturized and soft.
- Coconut oil is the ideal deep cleanser
- Can be used as lip gel to help moisturize and soften your lips.
Give you your body the all natural skin rescue with organic coconut oil